Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Anonymous
Location: Bournemouth, Dorset (You will need your own transport for this location - free parking is provided)
Salary: Circa £25k depending on experience + Discounted Travel
Our client is currently searching for a highly professional, experienced and talented individual to join their team as a Content/Asset Editor. This is a role where you will need to be self-sufficient, able to use your initiative and be confident of your print, digital and art working knowledge. Due to the range of work you will be designing and producing, you will need to be a true 'all-rounder' and be comfortable working in different formats, for different purposes and markets.
As the Content/Asset Editor, you will have excellent design and typographical skills, a keen eye for detail and the ability to work accurately under pressure. You will be a highly organised individual who is comfortable liaising with internal and external stakeholders as well as managing multiple projects.
* Assist in researching & developing new concepts for marketing campaigns and provide engaging graphics for social media, events, emails and digital advertising
* Production and editing of videos and images
* Retouching and image processing.
* Ability to produce industry leading design for: digital assets, websites, emails, online ads, landing pages and banners.
* Be able to create eye catching graphics that are in line with the brands design signature.
* Responsible for designing and maintaining the visual content across all digital marketing channels including web, email and social
* Creating animations for the website and social media
* The ability to design promo graphics, infographics, banners (static and animated), responsive email newsletters and landing pages
* Experience of producing print and digital assets, comfortable working in the print and digital environment
* A natural flair for creative design, including layout/composition, typography, and aesthetic coherence
* In-tune with current design trends in digital, particularly in mobile
* Resourceful and independent - can work to deadlines and standards with a minimum of supervision.
* Demonstrable knowledge of designing for mobile, web, social and print.
* Minimum 3-5 years in a creative design role - digital and print
* Experience in video editing
* Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
* Experience in graphical user interface design
* Experience working within predefined brand guidelines
* Proactive and forthcoming approach when faced with problems
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Ability to learn new skills and technology
* Good time management
* Creativity and the ability to apply a vision whilst following brand guidelines
* Ability to spot errors and proofread
* Basic knowledge of printing process would be advantageous
* Experience in Content Management Systems (CMS) such as WordPress
* 20 days holiday ( under review) + bank holidays
* Pension after 3 months
* Onsite parking
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
By applying for the role, you agree that Fresh Recruits may contact you under GDPR Article 6(1)(b) in connection with your application by email and/or telephone and you consent to receiving information by email and/or telephone in relation to Fresh Recruits providing you with work finding services, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our Data Protection, Privacy Notice and Full Equal Opportunities policies can be viewed here: https://(url removed)/privacy-policy
The Works Staffing Solutions Limited