Posted on Dec 18, 2018 by Anonymous
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
We are currently looking to recruit a Graphic Designer on behalf of our respected client. Working for a growing prestigious UK Brand with International reach you will be working as part of the close knit graphics team to produce all required print graphics for the company.
As graphic designer you will be required to produce high standard designs for Product, Point of sale and Packaging that represent the brand guidelines. As part of this you will be required to work within the brand as well as produce original artwork pieces that are attractive to the customer.
You will be expected to see a project through from brief stage right through to completion and as part of this you will be expected to liaise with the in-house team and provide print-ready artwork.
You will also be required to self-critique throughout the design process, working closely with both senior designers and product management.
Successful candidate will have:
* Comprehensive experience in both Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator is essential
* Experience which includes graphic design, textiles design, print design
* Commercial awareness and the ability to understand target audiences
* A creative insight into product, packaging and brand design
* Experience in creating pattern and working with repeat designs would be advantageous as well as packaging
* A willingness to go the extra mile
* Product Discounts available
* Recently refurbished offices
* On road parking available
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
By applying for the role, you agree that Fresh Recruits may contact you under GDPR Article 6(1)(b) in connection with your application by email and/or telephone and you consent to receiving information by email and/or telephone in relation to Fresh Recruits providing you with work finding services, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our Data Protection, Privacy Notice and Full Equal Opportunities policies can be viewed here: https://(url removed)/privacy-policy