Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Anonymous
Do you thrive in a fast paced, commercial environment that can only offer the highest quality of service? Can you cook to a high standard, using fresh quality ingratiates to a set budget with a high volume? Are you innovative, passionate about food and looking for a new challenge where you can be part of a growing team? If so this could be the opportunity you are looking forâ€¦
About the role
Atalian Servest are recruiting for a Senior Chef based in a Business and Industry site. With this in mind we are looking for an experienced Head/Sous chef (ideally within high end Business & Industry experience), used to volume catering, from fresh seasonal ingredients. You must be passionate about providing exceptional quality food, have an understanding of todays market and where current food trends are heading and above all be able to produce exceptionally presented food cooked to the highest quality. You will hold a real passion for delivering a service that exceeds expectation, be used to adapting with current food trends and be quick on the uptake of new innovative ideas.
As Senior Chef you will be overseeing a small team in the kitchen, your main working hours will be Monday to Friday around however flexibility will be needed with shifts covering some weekends and bank holidays-
We are looking for Senior Chef with the following-
* A background as a Head Chef or Sous Chef within Business and Industry Catering with 500+ onsite or experience in a volume lead catering operation using fresh quality ingredients and fantastic food presentation skills.
* Experience in managing a team of at least 4 Chefs - ideally across different shift patterns
* Ideally experience in a unit which has a high profile restaurant including theatre style service - a passion for food and creating chef specials and adding to the in house menu- overseeing food quality and daily cooking.
* Quality cooking standards whilst being conscious of the set budgets- 706 1 & 2 or equivalent needed
* The ability to lead by example and build a team
* Superb customer service skills
* Financial awareness with the ability to manage budgetary lines
We are offering a competitive salary u[p to £24,000 and a chance for career development in an ever growing business. Free parking, company whites and meals on duty. and 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Hours of work are mainly 7:00 am to 3:00pm, Monday to Friday- although flexibility will be needed
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisations that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success, thats why we offer a competitive salary, study support and additional benefits. Atalian Servest Group is an expert in facilities management, creating environments which enable people to deliver exceptional experiences to help organisations to be more efficient, effective and sustainable. To find out more please visit our website
If you are interested in applying for this role and meet the above criteria, please click apply
**NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Wychavon and Malvern Hills District Councils