Data Manager / Information Analyst
Posted on Dec 16, 2018 by Anonymous
Accountable to: Clinical project lead
Salary: £28,000 Hours: Full time
* To provide a comprehensive data management service to the Rawthey program.
* To analyse and present data that is adequate, accurate and legitimate in a useful format
* To provide and oversee coordination of all aspects of the program.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Oversees the administration of the team budget, provides reports on spending and forecasts predicted spending.
* Advises the team leader, clinical project lead and central team regarding potential cost efficiency savings.
* Ensures appropriate information sharing consent is in place before we process or collect any candidate data.
* Formulate techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data
* Oversees all aspects of the administration of the program database, including ensuring candidate records are up to date, and taking action to resolve gaps in the information both directly and via collaboration with other employees, contractors, and partners.
* Takes responsibility for information governance processes, including consent, data collection, storage, retrieval and sharing and develops procedures with the support of the clinical project lead and external consultants.
* Advises the team on information governance issues and escalates any issues appropriately.
* Leads on the ongoing development of the data systems, including troubleshooting data-related problems and authorising maintenance or modifications.
* Provides reports, including statistical analyses, relating to individuals and the service as a whole; in order to support the work of team in assessing and evaluating individual candidates and reporting of overall program outcomes.
* Tracks progression of candidates through the program and oversees timescales of progression, reporting, evaluation and feedback.
* Oversees the coordination of job placements, external trainers, external assessors, and other practical aspects of the program.
* Coordinates and supports advisory board meetings and prepares information for consideration by the board members.
* Oversees and contributes to any general administrative tasks to support the program, including minute taking, answering the phone and preparing resources, according to agreed processes and procedures.
* Line manages and supervises the work of the administration assistant, including providing induction as needed.
* Any other tasks as agreed with the clinical project lead, team lead, or central team
IT / business admin qualification (level 3) or equivalent experience
A-level mathematics including statistics or equivalent
Statistics qualification at level 4+
Level 4+ IT / business admin qualification
Microsoft office, especially Excel
Setting up databases and information governance systems
Skills & knowledge:
Excellent PC skills
Attention to detail
Good communication and leadership skills
Excellent organisational and time-management skills
Able to work autonomously
Report writing skills
Comprehensive knowledge of information governance legislation and guidance
If you're interested please apply ASAP. OR contact Heidi on (Apply online only)
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone