Group Management Accountant
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Anonymous
One of the UK's largest charities specialising in child care are looking for an experienced Management Accountant to join the London office.
The role will be responsible for providing full management acccounts for several group entities and also be responsible for managing a small finance team.
Day to day duties will include:
- Prepare monthly management accounts for allocated profit centres
- Review monthly profit and loss with various branch managers
- Provide accurate budgeting and forecasting guidance to non finance department heads
- Review and manage financial targets to ensure commercial opportunities are maximised
- Dealing with all commercial finance issues/queries for clients
- Balance sheet review and preparation
Required skills and Experiences:
- Excellent communications skills
- Qualifed accountant
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're interested in this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible