PR & Communications Officer
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Anonymous
Full time, permanent role based in Leatherhead, Surrey with parking onsite.
Working Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week. The successful applicant will be required to assist at external events which will include some evenings and weekends. They will also be part of the out of hours media rota when required.
Paying £22,681k-£29,466k per annum depending on skills and experience. The successful candidate will also receive an additional 5% allowance.
The successful individual will be required to obtain a full DBS (security check).
The main duties of the PR & Communications Officer are to:
* Help to continually raise the profile of the charity and its work
* Work closely with the communications team and the other PR & Communications Officer
* Be the first point of contact for all media enquiries
* Write media releases, statements and news articles for websites, social media and media distribution
* Set up media interviews
* Assist with visits and public events
* Research any opportunities to promote the charity's work
* Write and publish blogs
* Develop policies and procedures for managing filming requests
* Distribute summaries and analysis of media coverage internally
* Coordinate the production of template media materials
To be successful as the PR & Communications Officer you will:
* Have PR & Communications experience
* Have experience writing press releases
* Be happy to attend events and take part in a rota out of hours
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry