Posted on Dec 9, 2018 by Anonymous
The role adds value to company by developing key insights and enabling critical decision-making that helps the Business Productivity team in EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa) manage their business performance.
Success is measured by:
* Provision of timely and actionable data reporting, analysis and recommendations produced in a value-add and consumable way
* Business owners have the reporting and analysis required to make decisions and course corrections with confidence
How does the Business Analyst role add value?
* Performing business analytics such as scorecard data, revenue reporting, spend analysis, utilisation analysis and deriving actionable insights
* Reporting on the opportunity pipeline, ensuring velocity, quality, and coverage
* Analysis of revenue forecasting and forecast accuracy
* Supporting the attainment of green scorecard metrics through data insights
* Extracting and making sense of data and translating it for the business. Proactively exposing areas that require course correction.
* Producing both scheduled and ad hoc reporting according to business needs
* Financial metric analysis/reporting
* Insights - data insights; really understanding the actions coming out of the data and doesn't just read reports.
* Excel - intermediate; pivots, manipulating data
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply today.
Due to a high volume of responses we cannot respond to everyone, we can only contact the successful candidates. If we do not contact you within a week, please assume your application has not been successful.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK