Dutch Speaking Customer Service
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Anonymous
Successful candidates will be supporting customer services team by promoting the highest levels of service excellence with a strong focus on customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining and managing smooth operations of customer services for the Dutch speaking customer base for all internal and external customers
- Responding to customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner ensuring the customer database is updated at all times
- Managing customer orders over the phone or via email
- Ensuring a proactive, flexible and positive approach at all times when handling customer requests
- Ensuring that all new orders are processed accurately and within the agreed timelines
- Any administrative tasks as required
Key Skills and Experience:
- Fluent Dutch/English language skills (written and verbal)
- Previous experience in customer service/administrative role
- Customer service orientated
- Positive and flexible approach to solving issues
- Able to demonstrate drive and enthusiasm
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
The working hours are 9:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday.
The pay rate £9-£10/hour depending upon experience is on offer.
The company offers training and progression opportunities.
If you wish to apply, please send us your CV - simply click APPLY button below. If you require any further information, please call our office on (Apply online only)