Field Service Engineer - Birmingham
Posted on Dec 19, 2018 by Anonymous
Company car / Car allowance and Bonus is offered in this role.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Field Service Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Provide Preventative, Reactive, Modification and installation support to customers on a variety of specified products ranging from medium to large sized equipment.
2. You will monitor, fault find and take appropriate action on key metrics to provide an efficient and effective service to key clients in the NHS, University Laboratories and Private Service providers.
3. Repair & fault diagnosis of electro-mechanical and electronic systems. You will also be responsible for providing on-site and office based customer training.
4. Being part of the Technical Support team you will provide a strong customer focussed approach whilst representing the company in a positive manner on client sites.
The right candidate will have previous field service experience and comfortable installing, maintaining and repairing complex electro-mechanical medical devices.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Field Service Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant Degree Qualification in Electrical / Electronics Engineering or relevant industry experience A HND or HNC accreditation will also be taken into consideration.
2. Proven track record working in a customer facing field service engineering role.
3. A working knowledge and strong practical experience with working in industries such as Healthcare, Medical Device, Biomedical Engineering or similar.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves