Customer Service Team Leader
Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by Anonymous
This is an exciting time to join Handepay, a highly progressive, rapidly growing company with a market leading proposition. We have been providing merchant services to small and medium sized businesses across the UK for a decade. The company now has over 190 employees, 28,000+ customers and aims to help businesses save money and grow through its services which include chip and PIN card terminals, contactless terminals including Apple Pay as standard, e-commerce solutions and business cash advances.
Our customers rate Handepay Merchant Services as 'excellent' with 5 stars on the independent review site 'Trustpilot'
Fancy a career at Handepay? We understand that talented, driven and committed people are the key to making our business one of the leading players within the payments industry.
As the leading Sales Organisation in the UK, Handepay are rapidly growing whilst maintaining our core values of honesty, integrity and transparency.
We inspire individuals to be outstanding in all that they do. Both our training programme and leadership support structure are exceptionally reputable, and we invest significant time, energy and resources into our people.
Position: Customer Support & Amendments Team Leader
Location: Haydock, St. Helens (Commutable from Manchester, St. Helens, Warrington, Widnes, Leigh, Wigan and surrounding areas)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm
Salary: £18,500 to £21,000 Dependent on Experience
Benefits: 22 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays, Generous pension scheme, Ongoing training and support from Manager, including NVQ opportunities, Opportunities for career progression, Prime location with easy access from the M6, Modern Office conveniently located with free parking.
- The development and performance management of team members including completion of team meetings, one-to-ones, call monitoring, training and coaching sessions.
- Have direct line-management responsibility for team members, including authorising holiday requests, undertaking return to work meetings and participating in disciplinary procedures.
- Create, foster and maintain a culture which is enthusiastic towards change and passionate about exceeding the performance and all other goals and objectives.
- Ensure team members are offering outstanding service to customers, whilst achieving targets.
- Deal with customer escalations and complaints.
- Participate in the selection and recruitment of new team members.
- Ensure accurate records are kept by team members.
- Liaise with line manager to ensure that all team objectives are met, highlighting actual or potential shortfalls.
- Ensure relevant business procedures are followed.
- Understand and adhere to industry standards, e.g. General Data Protection Regulations, Consumer Credit Act and the Financial Ombudsman Service.
- Understand the objectives of the company and work towards them.
- Understand the card market industry standards.
- Suggest and implement improvements to working practices and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent leadership, motivational and coaching skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Clear focus on customer service, quality and accuracy.
- Takes ownership of queries, problems and projects and manages to resolution.
- 2+ years' experience in a similar role (desirable).
You may have experience of the following: Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Officer, Customer Service Representative, Customer Support Officer, Customer Service Team Leader, Customer Service Supervisor, Customer Service Manager, Team Leader, Supervisor etc
UK Consumer Panels