Call Centre Advisor Shifts Days/ Nights 4 on 4 off
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Anonymous
Location: West London
Salary: £21,000 + £3,500 shift allowance = £24,500
Call Centre Advisor /Shift Controller - This position is working a set of day shifts of four days on four days off working two sets of days 6am - 6pm and then two set on night shifts 6pm - 6am four nights on and four nights off
- YOU MUST live within a FIVE-SIX mile radius of Acton as your application will not be considered.
- You MUST have a clean criminal record as full DBS checks are carried out on the successful candidates.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Inbound Call Centre Advisor with excellent Customer Service skills to work as part of this friendly team in this INBOUND Call Centre division, you must be used to dealing with clients in a corporate / B2B environment. IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT YOU HAVE AT LEAST THREE - FOUR YEARS RECENT UK CALL CENTRE EXPERIENCE, be confident, professional and capable of prioritising your own workload. As well as being thorough and professional, it is also essential that you have excellent written / oral skills as part of your role will be to deal with clients complaints and queries via email and letter so it is important that you have recent experience of compiling your own written correspondence and that you have excellent grammatical skills.
This is a superb opportunity to join a well-established business that is expanding their B2B Inbound Call Centre. In return for your success you will be rewarded with an excellent salary.
Call Centre Advisor /Shift Controller The role
To support three main corporate accounts and support the growth of the existing customer service team and to provide a high level of service delivery to the Client in all areas of the operations.
- To carry out diligently, all specified administrative tasks according to procedures, e.g. data entry, warranty claims, order numbers etc.
- To ensure that telephone calls are dealt with promptly and efficiently, ensuring that Call Targets and Quality Targets are met
- To ensure that new Repair and Maintenance jobs are progressed in line with Contractual KPI's
- To ensure that all broken down vehicles are dealt with in line with KPI's and procedures
- To ensure that all jobs are progressed throughout the shift in order and in line KPI's
- To maintain a professional attitude, building and maintaining relationships with internal and external customers
- To liaise internally with departments i.e. Resource Management, Technical Facilities
- To authorise maintenance repair invoices prior to payment, and maintenance expenditure, ensuring adherence to agreed procedures
- To act in a manner which is efficient, orderly and timely ensuring tasks are achieved within the set time-scales
- Recognise and value the importance of diversity of thought and each person's unique contribution to the team and group, regardless of the individual's background
- Treat all individuals with dignity and respect
- To attend and participate in such training courses as deemed necessary
Qualifications & Requirements
- Extensive experience in a customer call centre
- Good degree of computer literacy
- CTC Security Clearance
- You will need to be a confident communicator with an excellent telephone manner, highly organised and able to work under pressure
It is ESSENTIAL you must have at least 3-4 years Inbound Customer Service experience and don't want to miss out on this excellent position send your CV without delay.
Candidates who do not live within easy commute of Acton i.e. 5 -6 miles will not be considered for the position
Send your CV over to: .(url removed)