Senior Customer Service Coordinator
Posted on Dec 19, 2018 by Anonymous
As the Senior Customer Service Advisor you will support the Customer Service & Planning Manager in co-ordinating the day to day tasks of the customer service team. Ensuring the efficient and cost-effective fulfilment of all customer requirements and delivery of outstanding customer service at all times.
* To drive a customer focus approach across all activities and ensure the customer service team is a centre of excellence, maintaining outstanding customer service both internally and externally
* Progressing and planning customer orders across the globe, working closely with nominated 3PL's to ensure order accuracy and on time deliveries to all customers ensuring all orders are communicated to the 3PL according to agreed schedule and lead times.
* Maintain status and progress of all orders and shipments on our IT system, advising customers of any change to their scheduled deliveries.
* Manage key global freight forwarders and be the key contact for all exports for allocated destinations. Continually seeking best cost and service with our third-party service providers.
* Work closely within the operations team to assist in stock and demand management.
* Manage the Load Schedule - a custom tool that drives customer demand: ensure the data is setup accurately and continually maintained
* Frequently liaise with suppliers responding to their enquiries, resolving price queries, presentations and price lists. Build and maintain customer relationships with current and new customers.
* Keeping your knowledge of our products up to date, knowing where to find information to ensure you deliver the most appropriate outcome for the customer.
* Understanding the customers query, looking at the situation from difficult angles to offer the best solution, take ownership and follow through to resolution, keeping a log of all issues and current status.
* Assisting in the management of the customer escalation and complaint process
* Check and approve incoming invoices from third party freight forwarders for shipments organised and remote warehousing.
* When needed, providing holiday / sickness cover and undertake other reasonable activities, particularly within the Customer Service team and the broader Operations team
* To undertake any other duties, which may from time to time be assigned. This job description is not intended to be either prescriptive or exhaustive but it is issued as a general framework at the time of writing
Peach Personnel Services Limited