Customer Service Agent
Posted on Dec 19, 2018 by Anonymous
Job Type: Permanent/Part Time
Location: Redhill - Permanent
Salary: £ 9,280 per annum + benefits
Are you looking to work within a call centre environment?
Have you got Customer Service experience?
Search Consultancy is working on behalf of a well established insurance company based in Redhill, who have been providing Insurance for customers for over 30 years.
They are looking at increasing their head count within the Customer Service call centre team for a part time member of staff.
Your role is primarily responsible for delivering exceptional customer services at all times, be customer focused and be able to solve any problems or queries.
- Commission structure.
- 22 days holiday, pro rata.
- Medicash scheme, available after probation.
- Pension Scheme.
- Employee bonus plan.
- Social events, including summer and Christmas events.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support when required for other Operational areas of the business.
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship between other areas such as Marketing, business development and telesales.
- Guarantee compliance is upheld within all insurance regulatory bodies at all times.
- Be knowledgeable on all company products, processes, procedures and promotions.
- Record customers details accurately via in-house systems.
- Respond efficiently to customer queries in a timely and constructive manner.
- Accurately process New Business via in-house system, achieving company expectations in line with KPI's and targets.
- Identify and manage customer complaints in line with company process and procedures following up with customer relations, assessing any situations ad queries that arise.
- Provide excellent customer service to all internal and external customers.
- Maximise inbound sale opportunities, achieving set targets and KPI's set by management.
- Respond to queries related to New Business, Renewals and Claim Queries.
Skills and experience required:
- Team Player.
- Good eye for detail.
- Experience within a call centre is preferred but not essential.
- Customer Service experience, whether face to face or over the phone.
- Experience within Insurance would be ideally preferred, but not essential.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Computer literate.
The successful candidate will be subject to background & credit checks.
This position will be 18.45 hours per week working between 14:15pm - 18:00pm.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age