AOG Support Executive / Customer Service Executive
Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by Anonymous
Salary: £20700 - £25,000 + £2k shift allowance (Base salary Depending on Experience)
Location: Hassocks - own transport essential due to location
Hours: 4 days on / 4 days off, working hours 10:00 - 22:00
Benefits: Workplace Pension, 20 days + BH increasing with length of service, BUPA healthcare (after probation), parking, impressive social events, monthly breakfast club, loads of progression opportunity, salary reviews
We're delighted to be working with a leading global aircraft component service provider in their search for an AOG Support Executive / Customer Support Executive to join their team. This is an exciting role in a dynamic team and would suit someone who thrives in a busy, buzzy environment.
The AOG (Aircraft on Ground) Support Executives / Customer Support Executives provide a reactive support service to Aviation customers 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. You will provide an exceptional level of Customer Service to ensure all customer requirements are processed with a timely manner and manage inventory to increase sales revenue to all non-contracted customers.
The company prides themselves on selecting the best candidates to provide a positive working environment and offer great training opportunities, outstanding career progression routes and a number of social events to get involved with.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Handle all customer out of hours requirements
* Efficiently respond to customer AOG and priority requirements
* Provide high quality customer service at all times
* Manage customer accounts and contracts
* Trade the company's inventory by means of exchange, loan and sale
* Purchase items for customer requirements and brokered transactions
* Negotiate with customer and suppliers when needed
* Understand customer culture and ways of trading
* Ensure your market knowledge is kept up to date
* Maximise all sales opportunities to ensure the highest revenues are achieved
* Liaise with internal departments relating to specific tasks
* Help train other members of the team and new employees in all functions and processes
* Professional and courteous phone manner
* Ability to think outside the box!
* Ability to prioritise work and work to pressured deadlines
* Be flexible and adaptable with working hours, process and procedures
* Excellent communication skills at all levels
* Strong organisation and administration skills
* Excellent computer literacy, highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and comfortable picking up new IT systems
* A background or understanding of aviation and or aircraft components is advantageous
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have unfortunately not been successful on this occasion