Customer Service - Loans Solution Specialist
Posted on Dec 16, 2018 by Anonymous
Satsuma Loans is part of the Provident Financial Group, with big aspirations. Satsuma offers the antidote to payday loans, with an online product that is simple and convenient and suits modern busy lifestyles. This is supported by the values, customer service and straightforwardness that have always been at the heart of Provident.
We have achieved this by encouraging our employees to put ideas forward, make decisions and constantly improve the service we provide for our customers.
Life can change unexpectedly and we need focused individuals that can provide an exceptional telephony service to our customers in need of support who may be struggling to make or falling behind with their usual repayments. Full training and tools will be at your disposal to ensure each customers individual circumstances are considered and a suitable solution found.
What are we looking for?
* Self-motivated individuals, able to make an immediate impact on our business by building rapport with customers and demonstrating excellent communication skills
* GCSE (or equivalent) English and Maths Grade C and above
* People who pay strong attention to detail and have the ability to remain calm, positive and enthusiastic - even during busy periods.
* The ability to demonstrate a flexible attitude to work and changing demands
* People who are driven by the achievement of personal and team goals and thrive in a target focused environment.
* 22 days paid holiday + bank holidays
* Pension Scheme
* Annual Bonus scheme
* Yearly salary reviews
* Share Save plan
* Childcare Vouchers
The working hours are shifts between the hours of 8am - 8pm Monday - Friday with 1 Saturday per month between the hours of 8am - 5pm (some Sundays where applicable).
Please note that the training for this role starts on the 14th January 2019 so candidates applying need to be available for this date.
To apply please visit our website via the link.
We welcome applications from every area of the community, regardless of age, gender, race, nationality, colour, ethnic origin, disability, sexuality, religion or beliefs, and believe that everyone should be treated fairly and consistently. We are TCF (Treating Customers Fairly) ambassadors and believe that everything we do as a company should benefit our customers.
Please note: Should we wish to progress your application we will contact you within four weeks of your application. If you do not hear from us within four weeks, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful.
On occasion we identify alternative roles that may be suitable for applicants and therefore we may retain your CV for up to 6 months for this purpose. If you do not wish us to contact you or hold your CV on file for 6 months please contact us
Centre for Health and Disability Assessments
Atlas Recruitment Group