Customer Service Advisor - Night Shifts - Immediate Start
Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Anonymous
Cordant People are currently looking for 2x experienced and enthusiastic Customer Service Advisors to work night shifts for our client based in Pontypridd. This is a permanent position with a well established and small contact centre that works very closely with charities. The ideal candidate for this role will be used to dealing with sensitive information and vulnerable people over the telephone and online. Take a look at the job description below and if you think it'd be of interest, click apply! Immediate starts available!
To understand, support and advise customers requiring wide ranging advice and guidance.
To provide a telephone and multi-channel support service.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Provision of multi-channel information services.
* Provide accurate, meaningful and consistent information and support to our customers.
* Listen patiently, empathise with the caller's situation and convey a genuine desire to help and support.
* Maintain the Customer Records Management (CRM) system through data input and record keeping.
* Work with colleagues to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
* Ensure continuous service improvement, initiating, and responding to change in a positive manner.
* To undertake effective research on a range of topics to deadline.
* Support individuals to problem solve
You will need Experience in (or show necessary skills):
* Relating to and interacting with individuals using online and telecommunications.
* Supporting individuals of various abilities to access and use services.
* Carrying out assessments to identify and prioritise needs.
* Talking to individuals about issues affecting their lives.
* Contribute to the prevention and management of abusive and aggressive behaviour.
* Ability to empathise and deal with emotional/difficult clients
* Reflect on and develop your practice by accepting feedback implementing recommendations
* Contribute to the development of the knowledge and practice of others
* A willingness to learn and change
* Excellent Microsoft office and time management skills
* Ability to work on your own initiative and identify training needs
* Ability to manage own workloads with excellent attention to detail
* A commitment to continuous learning in the field of Coaching and Support.
* Proven experience in delivering a supporting role, service or be able to demonstrate the ability of the requirements
* Have an understanding of advice work
* Have the ability to work on a changing shift rota
* Have the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
* Have experience in dealing with Ex forces
* Be competent in the Welsh language
* Contact centre experience
* Experience in dealing with people with mental health conditions
* Account management experience
* Have knowledge of professional & workplace issues relating to stress, anxiety or mental health
The work of our client requires management of personal sensitive data you will need to work within confidentiality requirements and demonstrate discretion in the management of client statements.
You will need to capture data to a high degree of standardisation.
You will need to observe system requirements for good management and security of data integrity.
In order to minimise any risks to Company systems you will need to observe the directions for use and maintenance of all company assets.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer