Customer Service Advisor
Posted on Dec 18, 2018 by Anonymous
Our client, an established outsource customer service contact centre based in Ashby de-la-zouch, are recruiting for a number of Customer Service Advisors to match increased client requirements.
As a Customer Service Advisor in this fast paced, ever changing working environment. Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to prioritise a customer's needs
- Good problem solving skills to ensure all customers receive a great level of service
- Reliability - poor attendance & lateness have a direct impact on your team's ability to perform to the required level
- A decent level of computer literacy
It would be advantageous, but not essential, for candidates to;
- Having experience as a Customer Service Advisor in a similar contact centre environment
- Have experience as a Customer Service Advisor in dealing with customer complaints
- Have an understanding of the Microsoft Office Package
Responsibilities and Duties
Working on behalf of a national railway transport company as a Customer Service Advisor providing customers with the support that they require. Customer Service Advisor Job responsibilities include:
- Handling of customer feedback
- General enquiries relating to train timetables
- Giving customers support with any queries or problems
- Complaint handling
- Updating/ maintenance of the customer database
If this sounds like you, we want to here from you! Please do not wait to apply. We are anticipating a high volume of interest in these Customer Service Advisor openings.
If applying for this position, you would need to be fully flexible for 5 days a week between Monday-Sunday:
Full Time Hours range from: Operating hours are 7am-10pm ( 8 hour shifts) - The core operating hours are from 7am-7pm but there will be the occasional 10pm shifts which you will be notified about in advance.
The training will be full time for 2 weeks.
- Each successful candidate will be required to go through an internal credit and DBS check
Pertemps Recruitment Partnership