Customer Service Coordinator
Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Anonymous
Salary: £15,000 - 17,000pa DOE + BONUS PAID EVERY 6 MONTHS
Monday - Friday 9:00 - 5:30pm
1 very occasional Saturday
** Interviews to be held Now - Start Date: ASAP (December 2018) **
This role is based in the City Centre of Southampton, you are not required to drive for this position. Our client's office is on the doorstep of the train and bus links.
Our client is a National organisation with their head office based in the Southampton area. They are looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join their busy and customer focused team, this is a fantastic opportunity for professional and personable individuals wanting a stable and fulfilling career within an industry leading and expanding company.
Our client can offer first class working conditions and future career progression for the right applicant.
**This opportunity is not to be missed**
The role will be challenging and exciting, with varied duties which will include:
* Dealing with all telephone-based enquiries from tenants
* Arranging for property maintenance to be carried out for existing tenants whose properties need repair
* Scheduling engineers where required
* Speaking with customers regarding their situation and managing customers' expectations thoroughly
* Dealing with queries in relation to contracts and tenancy agreements
* Producing inventories and dealing with end of agreement queries such as deposits etc
* Handling computer-based tasks and data entry responsibilities, ensuring all information inputted on to the system is completed with high levels of accuracy and administration tasks are handled with care.
** Full Training will be provided**
* In order to apply for this role, you must have great customer service skills and preferably a knowledge of the Lettings sector although this is not essential.
* We are particularly keen to hear from candidates with previous Estate Agency, Facilities, Maintenance, Scheduling or solid Customer Service experience however all backgrounds (including Graduates) at all levels will be considered.
* The successful candidate will be rewarded with great training, 6 monthly bonuses based on personal performance, study support for ARLA qualifications (discretionary) and a positive, motivational environment in which to work.
Key Words: Customer Service, Customer Service Advisor, Call Handler, Administration, Sales Administrator, Retail, Receptionist, Estate Agency, Facilities Maintenance, Maintenance Coordinator, Office Coordinator, Scheduler, Helpdesk, Office Administrator, Case Handler, Account Handler, Retail, Hospitality, Front of House, Graduate, Jobs in Southampton etc
For more information please contact Kate at Dynamite Recruitment Solutions now, however urgent online applications are sought for an immediate start.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Old Mutual Wealth
The Works Staffing Solutions Limited