Customer Care Coordinator
Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Anonymous
* Ensure customer information is logged, responded to and up to date.
* Ensure record is made of customer telephone calls and emergencies are responded to immediately
* Issue instructions to Customer Care Operatives as appropriate.
* Follow up on all outstanding works and take appropriate action to ensure works wherever possible are completed within service level agreement.
* Complete administration duties.
* Ensure that every customer receives customer care welcome pack upon completion.
* Ensure that day courtesy calls are made to new customers, log any defects identified and that systems are updated in preparation for director calls
* Review as appropriate, materials required by Customer Care Operatives & Customer Care office supplies ensuring accurate recording of purchase orders and invoices.
* Raise cheque requests with accounts as requested by Senior Coordinator or Head of Customer Care ensuring relevant correspondence and recording are completed.
* Ensure all invoicing & contra charging activity is recorded
* Ensure any accidents, or potential risks are reported to a manager immediately. Accidents must be accurately recorded in the accident record book.
If you do not hear from a Consultant within two weeks of submitting your application, then unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited