Graduate Area Sales Manager
Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Anonymous
Location: South West
Salary: £25,000 (£34k OTE)
An international monolith, our client manufactures and dispatches hundreds of thousands of windows and doors every year. They're looking for an ambitious Graduate Area Sales Manager to promote their offering throughout the South West.
The successful candidate will take ownership of their own schedule, calling and emailing clients in order to secure business meetings. You'll mostly be identifying opportunities to upsell within your existing client base, but will pursue new business opportunities also. The successful candidate will possess a flexible, consultative approach, as they'll be meeting and influencing a range of customers face to face. As part of this exciting, autonomous role, you'll be using your company car to visit client sites!
The organisation offers a unique and unrivalled graduate package: a company car, mobile and iPad, all within a vibrant social culture awaits the successful candidate!
- Learn about the industry and marketplace in order to best meet client needs
- Proactively contact existing customers and strategically identify opportunities to secure new ones
- Regularly meet with clients in order to promote and upsell the company's proposition
- Manage relationships throughout your region to ensure our client's services remain front of mind
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £25,000
- Y1 OTE of £35K OTE!
- A company car
- Mobile, laptop and iPad
- Healthcare contributions
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- An autonomous role in which you can shape your career!
- A vibrant culture with regular socials
- Educated to degree level
- A full UK driving licence
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven't heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)