Customer Service Agent
Posted on Dec 16, 2018 by Anonymous
Our client are a professional client services company based in Walton on Thames. And a permanent position has been come available for a Telephone Agent.
Purpose of the role:
In this role you will be speaking to people to help organise a repayment plan thats suits both parties whilst displaying empathy and excellent customer service. (Full Training is provided)
Role and Responsibilities
* Handling volume of inbound and outbound calls
* Providing a professional service which meets"quality assurance" gateway standard whilst achieving KPI's
* Complying with Regulatory Rules and Guidance that are covered during training, in particular those set by the Financial Conduct Authority, The Information Commissioner's Office, Ofcom and the Credit Services Association.
* Understanding, where appropriate, the legal process of debt recovery and the ability to explain the process with accuracy and clarity to customers.
* Carrying out other duties as instructed to ensure the smooth running of the company.
To be considered for this this role you will need to be:
* Outgoing with a good telephone manner.
* A Real desire to earn
* Previous telephone experience would be an advantage
* Full Training is otherwise provided
If you are successful you will be working in a team of very experienced, highly skilled credit professionals from diverse backgrounds who are totally committed to providing clients with sustained levels of exceptional service and performance in all aspects of their business but in particular Collections, Client Services, MIS Reporting and Compliance.
Hours: 2 shifts - 8:00am to 4:30pm & 11:30am to 8:00pm Mon - Fri