Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Anonymous
• The delivery of KS3, KS4 and KS5 curriculum
• Giving constructive and guided feedback to students both written and verbally
• Summative and formative assessment, guide progress through marking and feedback
• Communicating effectively with parents throughout the year
• Attending departmental meetings
• Planning, delivering and marking lessons.
• Encouraged to share best practice within and beyond the department
• Lead extracurricular enrichment activities to extend learning beyond the classroom
• Successful candidates should hold a PGCE with a relevant Bachelor's Degree, a Bachelor of Education or the international equivalent.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:-
• Possess an excellent subject knowledge
• Have excellent knowledge of the British Curriculum
• Maintain exceptional classroom practice
• Work collaboratively and creatively with colleagues
• Have a proven track record of success, and raising pupil attainment within the subject.
Follow 'TeachingExecs' on Twitter for all the latest updates
Randstad Education Limited
EDUCATUS RECRUITMENT LTD
KING ETHELBERT SCHOOL
TRINITY SCHOOL SEVENOAKS
Teaching Personnel Ltd