ITS Project/ Account Director- Intelligent Transport
Posted on Dec 16, 2018 by Anonymous
Technology Services - Requirements
• Experience of working with/for one or more of the following: Department for Transport, Highways England and UK local transport authorities.
• Industry experience in either delivering Intelligent Transport System Solution, or providing Senior Consultancy in this domain.
• Good knowledge of UK Intelligent Transport industry, i.e. operational practices, standards, marketplace etc.
Account Leaders will contribute and support our strategy as key strategic enablers, leading on key client accounts.
As the primary point of contact, role holders are responsible for the relationships with a Client or group of Clients.
Key responsibilities include:
• Developing strong and robust client relationships
• Growing and developing key Accounts in response to organisational needs and strategy
• Driving the bidding process, converting Prospects into Projects ensuring bids are technically and commercially sound;
• Delivering commercially robust projects and quality outcomes for Clients to budget on schedule through project teams
• Promoting account leadership across the wider business
• Running appropriate account meetings with client and senior level management involvement
Ideal background/s in
Gi Group Rec. Ltd - Gi Professional UK