Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Anonymous
In partnership with its client Cpl jobs are delighted to be working with a well known Audiology company with locations across Ireland. We are currently looking for enthusiastic applicants for a exciting new branch opening in the Newtownards area.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the new team opening this branch in January 2019 and building on the clientele around this area. Job Responsibilities for Audiologist/Telemarketing Assistant
The purpose of the role is to provide a complete administrative/secretarial support service within their assigned Branch. The person is responsible for all telemarketing activity within the Branch to ensure leads/enquiries are followed up and Dispensers diaries are full. Reporting to the Regional Manager.
Customer Care - provide a high level of professional customer care to all customers/suppliers
• Telemarketing - manage all inbound and outbound telemarketing calls/leads and ensure weekly/quarterly and annual targets are met and diaries are full in line.
• Diary Management - maintain online diary management system for Branch Dispensers in line with Block Scheduling, walk-in, service and maintenance hours.
• Reception - ensure all areas of the Branch are kept clean and inviting. Meet and greet patients on arrival and answer telephone and email enquiries in a courteous and professional manner.
• Mailings - provide administration support and ensure all secretarial actions are accurate and timely (including mail merge activities).
• Provide support to the Dispenser and Regional Manager or other Officer appointed by the Sales Director, with the preparation of part-accounts and bank lodgements.
• Administer all post in the Branch, i.e., incoming and outgoing and maintain an up-to-date record of both.
• Maintain Daily, Weekly and Monthly Reports and attend and actively participant in the Daily Huddle Meetings.
• Liaise with local GP's, ENT's and their respective staff to ensure a professional sales presentation and communications channel is maintained in line.
• Administer Stock Control to ensure accurate stock levels are maintained and stores are kept tidy.
• Maintain Branch filing system ensuring all files are kept up-to-date and filed properly.
Work Experience & Skills Required:
• A High Level of proven Customer Service Experience ie previous high paced call centre work, insurance, sales rep etc as a high volume of calls will be made each day
• Strong Communication Skills both written and oral.
• Excellent Telephone Skills and Manner.
• Previous Office/Secretarial Experience Essential.
• Professional Standard of Computer Literacy in particular Microsoft Office Suite.
In return our client is offering a basic salary of £18,000 pa + OTE £26,000 pa
Hours of work are still to be finalised but will be Monday - Friday.
Candidates must also be prepared to travel to other clinics for training purposes.
To apply or for further information please contact Arlene Hawthorne on (Apply online only) or e-mail with your updated CV through the link below
Keywords: Audiology Assistant, Telemarketing, Administration, Call Centre, Newtownards jobs, Co Down, Cpl Jobs, Arlene Jobs