Sales & Applications Engineer
Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by Anonymous
Salary/ Benefits: £Negotiable (Bonus & Car)
Job Term: Full Time/Permanent
Due to continuous growth, a leading manufacturer and supplier of Mechanical components now require a Sales & Applications Engineer to join their team.
Based from a home office, preferably in the Midlands, you will build strong relationships with new and existing customers across the Aerospace and Defence sectors.
Supporting the Sales Manager and utilising the internal Sales Support teams, you will provide technical advice during the initial selection and specifications of parts at a design level.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who enjoys providing technical solutions and building strong client relationships.
* Min of 3 years' experience in a technical sales and applications environment.
* Knowledge of mechanical components such as fasteners, couplings, bearings etc.
* Experience arranging and attending customer visits.
* Competent working with Microsoft Office software & knowledge of CRM systems.
* Knowledge of the Aerospace and Defence markets is desirable.
* A min of HNC/HND in Engineering (or relevant experience).
Candidates MUST be eligible to work and live in the UK.
Skills: Sales, Applications, Business Development, Fasteners, Couplings, Mechanical, Components, HNC, HND, Degree, Bachelors, Assemblies, Screws, Design, Aerospace, Defence
Bennett & Game Recruitment