Events Coordinator – c £35k
Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by Anonymous
Our client who work with the world's top leading brands specialising in mobile journey marketing are looking for a tenacious Events Coordinator to join their dynamic team in London.
Your knowledge and experience will enable you to be part of a dynamic and evolving global marketing team. With strong communication you will liaise closely with the Global Events Manager.
With tenacity and confidence, you will develop the brand worldwide driving leads from targeted audiences. Events Coordinator is a pivotal role from all aspects of events: ranging from operational logistics, brand messaging, on-site event coordination, reporting on the success, ROI and business impact of events.
If you are creative, organised, ambitious, and a passionate multi-tasker with a drive for executing exciting, challenging and engaging events and experiences then get in touch now!
* Organise and ensure the smooth operation of marketing events, from planning and budgeting to implementation and reporting
* Develop and deliver breakthrough ideas through innovative event activities that support business goals
* Create exciting, informative agendas and work closely with our content marketing and design team to bring these to life with identifiable branding
* Work with internal and external creative resources to create assets that help communicate key messages and content that communicate to our customers and prospects through the marketing funnel, from awareness to conversion and brand advocacy: campaign assets, emails, ads, one-pagers, promotional videos, etc.
* Implement and execute marketing strategies to promote awareness and sign-ups to company events and industry events
* Ensure brand messaging, marketing copy and the artwork is consistent and relevant
* Communicate effectively to ensure stakeholder alignment
* Secure and prepare speakers to present at events (assist them with presentation creation and practice presentation sessions)
* Opportunity to write blogs and contribute to thought leadership efforts
* Use email and social media to promote our event activities
* The role is based in London. Opportunity to occasionally work remotely from home office or in a regional office
* Travel Component: Approx. 15 - 20% travel. Travel is occasionally required for events
* Expert in event planning or project management for a B2B organisation, preferably within events marketing
* Execution focused, highly organised and be able to deliver to tight deadlines
* Ability to work outside of normal business hours or on weekends occasionally if required
* Strong understanding of communications strategy, marketing and branding principles
* Communication skills, both verbal and written, must be exemplary
* Fluent in both spoken and written English. Spanish, French or Italian desired
* Strong relationship-building skills, with the ability to work in a collaborative manner with the global cross-functional team, across lines of business, cultures and geographies
* Resourceful with strong problem-solving skills
* Proactive and able to excel in unsupervised assignments as well as structured projects
* Strong vision for branding, design and an excellent eye for detail
* Tech savvy and a quick learner of using new platforms
* Familiar with marketing automation and CRM tools
* Should be comfortable (or willing to learn) using email and social media as a communications channel
* Able to net out large amounts of detail into a few key highlights
* Some photography and videography expertise is preferred
* Drive to stay ahead of trends and best practices for event planning, marketing and technology
* Experience at an ad agency, digital agency, or a B2B tech company is a bonus