Content Marketing Manager c £40k
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Anonymous
Our client who work with the world's top leading brands specialising in mobile journey marketing are looking for a tenacious Content Marketing Manager to join their dynamic team in London.
You will play a pivotal role in developing, driving and executing the company's B2B content marketing strategy.
Your knowledge and experience will require you to create and manage exceptional content across all channels; driving awareness and direct response among the company's target audience digital.
With strong communication and confidence, you will support the global sales force with intelligent and persuasive collateral. Creating valuable content appealing to marketing leaders at the world's biggest brands and media agencies, as well as premium publishers and app developers around the world.
* Develop the plan and manage the flow of content marketing projects from conception through execution including; blog posts, thought leadership, lead generation and nurturing content (white papers, eBooks, video), webinars and event content, infographics, case studies, PR by-lines and social media content
* Shape and deliver an effective global content roadmap, collaborating across departments in our five operating territories
* Lead the development of marketing strategies, campaigns, collateral and sales tools that deliver measurable results. Maintain superior knowledge of both the competitive landscape, as well as the mobile marketing ecosystem to help inform marketing strategies and in-market messaging.
* Create assets that help communicate key messages, and content that engage our customers and prospects through the customer journey, from awareness to conversion and brand advocacy. Examples may include web pages, email copy, blog and newsletter stories, etc.
* Become a guardian of the company's online profile, updating and deploying content on our CMS platform, social channels, and online profiles.
* Effective communication of new product launches, research releases, etc. to help establish and maintain the company's leadership in the marketplace. Work both cross-functionally and internationally with product marketing to ensure streamlined releases of new products and positioning
* Develop and maintain a comprehensive persona document; ensuring content is relevant and valuable to target personas. Identifying the problems they face, solutions they require
* Localise and proofread new and existing written material
* Help with measurement and reporting on the performance of content and digital marketing activities.
* Assist with the management of our five PR agencies in the UK, USA, France, Spain, and Italy
* Impeccable copywriting skills and experience of delivering compelling B2B content various formats and channels (eg. Research, reports, blogs, white papers sales collateral, etc)
* Experience of coordinating work across teams, stakeholders and time zones
* Highly organised, exceptional project management skill, with great attention to detail and a keen eye for grammatical excellence (including differences with US spelling)
* Innovative and creative thinker with ability to initiate and manage own projects with outstanding execution
* An understanding of media, advertising, mobile ad-tech industries.
* Ability to adapt style to suit the content being created, and use data/analytics to monitor and optimise the performance of content.
* A strong understanding of analytics and data interpretation
* Website content management and CMS experience
* content marketing and/or PR background
* Comfortable working in a 'scaleup environment', under pressure and to tight, often changeable deadlines
* Degree educated, preferably in marketing, journalism, advertising, PR, communications, or a related field
* 4-5+ years of relevant work experience in B2B content marketing, preferably within technology, mar-tech or ad-tech industry
* Native speaker or 100% bilingual fluent in English
* Some European and global travel may be required
* Team player