REGISTERED NURSE (RGN/RMN/RNLD)
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Anonymous
TRANSPORT PROVIDED TO THE HOME AND BACK FROM FARNHAM, BORDON, ALDERSHOT, LIPHOOK, WHITEHILL, PETERSFIELD
PAY: £17.00 PER HOUR
DAYS OR NIGHT SHIFTS ON OFFER
FULL TIME OR PART TIME
BEAUTIFUL NURSING AND LEARNING DISABILITIES CARE CENTRE
Our client focuses on a service of quality care and personal dignity, overseen by experienced care / support workers and Registered Nurses in a beautiful nursing / learning disabilities care centre in Farnham, Surrey.
The provider has maintained the site to a high standard, ensuring that our adult service users are able to make the most of their surroundings while living in comfort and security.
Our client is currently recruiting a Registered General / Learning Disabilities Nurse (RGN/RNLD), with NMC PIN number, for days shifts. Your job purpose is to assess, plan, deliver and evaluate a high personalized standard of care, which meets the service users. The care delivered, will be to a high standard.
Registered Nurse - RGN OR RMN OR RNLD responsibilities will include the following:
* Responsible for the total care of all residents
* To formulate, implement and regularly maintain nursing care plans
* Providing the highest level of personal care
* To provide and supervise the delivery of nursing care
* To dispense and administer medication to residents as prescribed
* To maintain and keep accurate nursing records
* Experience of caring for Adults with Learning Disabilities.
In return, our clients will offer Registered Nurses:
* Very competitive rate of pay plus overtime
* Transport provided to the home and back from Farnham, Bordon, Aldershot, White Hill, Liphook and Petersfield
* Regular paid training
* Opportunity to work for an fully cqc compliant care home
* Childcare Vouchers
* Regular development training and lots more
For an immediate interview, please call or email Care First Recruitment on (Apply online only) (office hours) or (Apply online only) (evenings and weekends), or simply send us your CV.
REGISTERED NURSES- RGN/RMN/RNLD