Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by Anonymous
£8.56 per hour
Cordant Security are currently recruiting a Retail Security Officer to join our Iceland Security Team in the Ramsgate (CT11 8NT) area of Kent.
We are seeking highly experienced customer-focused individuals with a wish to succeed and a willingness to work within a team in a challenging/busy environment.
Responsibilities of the Retail Security Officer:
* Ensure the safety and security of staff and customers within the working environment
* Act as a visual deterrent
* Liaising with Police and other emergency services
* Report writing
* Any other Retail Security Officer associated tasks as required
Job Requirement of the Retail Security Officer:
* A Valid SIA License - Frontline Door Supervisor or Security Guarding
* Flexibility to adapt to operational needs
* Be able to provide all the documentation and vetting information requested which includes you being able to supply a full 5 year work/education history
* Excellent communication skills both written and oral
* Ability to deter anti-social behaviour, theft and criminal activities
* Must be reliable and punctual
Incentives for the Retail Security Officer:
* Up to 40 hours a week over 5 days including every Saturday and every other Sunday working 11:15-19:15.
* 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays
* HSF Health Care Plan
* Company Pension
* Full and ongoing training
* Career development
* A range of employee discounts for the purchase of good and services available after the initial 6 month period of employment.
Cordant Security Ltd is a nationwide company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
We have opportunities available across the UK in a variety of roles and offer genuine paths to career progression and a range of employee benefits.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
SMALL HAVEN SCHOOL
RAMSGATE ARTS PRIMARY SCHOOL
New Appointments Group