Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Anonymous
This is a new role for a independent contractor that covers both the Domestic and Commercial property sectors, and due to a number of new contracts being secured, require a Gas Contracts Manager to oversee the growing team.
Typical everyday tasks and responsibilities will include
* Planning and managing of reactive and planned maintenance work to ensure SLA and KPI standards are maintained at all times, which could include database and excel spreadsheet manipulation and reporting
* Quoting works giving detailed breakdowns and possible exclusions and limitations
* Monitoring budgets and contract financials
* Dealing with technical escalation from engineers and clients
* Delegation of tasks
* Managing absence, improvement plans and disciplinary processes
* Health and safety management
* Ensure all monthly reports are completed and forwarded to appropriate clients
* Overall responsibility for portfolio of contracts in relation to performance both financially and in line contract requirements
* Responsible for the undertaking of quality assurance inspections on a predetermined amount of all works
If you feel that this role is suitable for you then please call Russell Freeman on (Apply online only).
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business
CMA Financial Recruitment