Claims Technician - (Personal Injury and Property law)
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Anonymous
Our client would like a candidate with experience of commercial claims in personal injury and property or someone keen to transfer from a legal firm in this role, this role could also suit a law graduate seeking a first opportunity.
* Good standard of general education.
* Good written and verbal skills.
* Fraud awareness.
* Accuracy and attention to detail imperative.
* Excellent Customer Service skills are imperative.
* The ability to coach and mentor others.
* Tenacity - the ability to see things through.
* A good listener but is not afraid to express your own views.
* A Good team player and able to build good effective relationships.
* The ability to plan and drive your own development.
* A good standard of general education, preferably to A level standard.
* Some progress towards professional qualifications DIP CII