UK – US 360 RECRUITER: BARRINGTON JAMES RELOCATION PROGRAMME
Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Anonymous
Our UK-US team have had a great year, with a number of new consultants not only having sealed deals in their first few months but also having travelled and exhibited at the AMWA conference in Washington, DC earlier this year. Due to these successes, I am looking to speak to professionals motivated to join a team that works closely with our U.S.A clients and candidates, but from the U.K office. This opportunity offers you the chance to relocate to either North Carolina/NYC after building up a successful recruitment desk whilst utilising the training provided in our UK HQ.
WHY APPLY TO THIS ROLE?
* Unique and supportive training programme aimed at enthusiastic grads
* Competitive basic salaries and unrivalled commission structures
* Transparent opportunities for career progression across the globe through to director level
* Lots of financial incentives including: monthly commission, overseas travel, holidays, trips to Vegas, Directors Lunches
* A great working environment and smart-casual dress code
* Working hours that allow you to keep mornings free
THE MAIN ROLES OF OUR U.S RECRUITERS (FROM THE UK) ARE AS FOLLOWS:
* Source and discretely headhunt suitable candidates for roles
* Build an unparalleled network of candidates and clients
* Match candidates together with clients based on competency and in-depth interview questioning
* Win and develop new business through networking
* Utilise job boards and other internet based search tools
* Competitive basic salary with on-target-earnings in your first year of £40,000+
* Uncapped commission with no threshold
* Easier to earn bigger commission pay-cheques in this role, due to deal values naturally being higher in the U.S
* Ongoing training delivered up to director level
* 12-18 months working in the UK HQ before relocating to the states
WHAT DO WE LOOK FOR IN A CANDIDATE?
* You must be able to work 12:00 - 21:00 (So lie-ins every morning!) with early finishes on Friday at 18:30.
* If you do not have a degree, you ideally need prior sales experience
* You must be target-driven and self-motivated
* You must be able to commute to our HQ in Horley
We are looking for motivated and ambitious individuals to develop a career with us. Running a desk at Barrington James is not an easy task. We are looking for those who show resilience and can motivate themselves in order to further their career. Most importantly, we need someone who will commit 100% to the role, the company, and the culture