Recruitment Consultant - Construction
Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by Anonymous
Are you looking for a move?
Would you like to work for an established and expanding business that can offer you career progression which is tailored around you?
If so, please read on..
We are currently in search of an exceptional Recruitment Consultant within the Construction sector who is looking for a rewarding recruitment career in a professional, caring and fun working environment based in the heart of the City.
About the Role
* Working on roles within the Construction recruitment space.
* Sourcing candidates through a variety of methods such as the company database, job boards, corporate networking and proactive head-hunting.
* Screening candidates to understand what they are looking for in a new role.
* Coordinating recruitment and compliance processes where necessary.
* Developing new business relationships with clients by mapping the market and using effective sales techniques and consistently networking to maintain existing relationships.
* Working to achieve your own personal KPI's and work as part of a team to reach company targets.
* 1-year experience in working within Construction recruitment space
* Business Development experience (desirable)
* An enthusiastic people person with excellent written & verbal communication skills
* Hunger for success and naturally competitive
* Strong attention to details
* Positive and proactive
* Resilient and tenacious
* Highly sociable and professional
* Ability to self-manage and take direction when given
* Good task/time management
About the company
Cavendish Professionals is a highly respected recruitment consultancy with the energy, expertise and professionalism to offer extensive job vacancies in a range of lucrative sectors in the UK and Internationally. Cavendish Professionals is an independent, family-run business, with a team of personable consultants whose aim is to get to know their clients and candidates well. Our team is diverse in skills and experience, with everyone bringing a unique talent. We believe in encouraging individuality.
What we offer
Our priority is to provide a great environment for our employees to enjoy working and developing their skills.
We offer our employees competitive packages, excellent benefits, and an attractive commission structure. We believe in rewarding and incentivising our people.
* Uncapped commission
* 23 days of annual leave + public holidays
* 1 day leave each year for your birthday
* 1 additional day of leave for each full year of service (up to 2 years)
* Gym Membership
* Weekly Fruit Delivery
* Weekly Friday drinks in the office, Monthly Happy Hours and quarterly fun activities such as ping pong, crazy golf, go karting etc
* Company iPhone
* Water bottles and travel mugs with company logo
* Pension Scheme
* Christmas and Summer Party
Please apply via link provided and send us your CV and Cover Letter today