Posted on Dec 16, 2018 by Anonymous
The opportunity is for the individual to work at part of a Strategic Transactions Group and support the organisation with new business, TUPE IN, TUPE OUT and M&A work
This role includes providing support to the team when tendering for new business, initially by reviewing, analysing and reporting on key data provided with regards the affected group of employees and raising any further questions needed to obtain a full picture of the costs and risks associated.
What you will do:
* To follow and provide support to the Divisional Sales Teams & HR Team in adherence to the HR STT Sales and People Integration, Workforce Onboarding, transfer / transition and transformation, Divestments & TUPE Out processes and guides.
* Produce the STT Governance pack to ensure that HR Operations team have the right information/people solution outline/risks/ etc at each relevant stage of activity. This extends to all STT activity including Divestments and TUPE Outs. This includes the full development of and maintenance of the CRAID document (Costs, Risks, Assumptions. Issues, Dependencies)
* To issue questions to support our due diligence responsibility, analyse the information provided, completing a HR due diligence report, highlighting to the HRM STT, Financial modeller and other bid team members the people costs, issues, risks and any assumptions made which have a commercial impact. Where required to submit further clarifications questions back to the client.
* In the instance of a Divestment or TUPE Out to ensure data analytics being prepared and data room material being ready on time with the appropriate process for clarification questions to be raised and responded to.
* Work with and establish a good rapport with the bid/ project team for any activity to establish as relevant. This applies to New Business or Divestments and can range from either a people proposition ensuring it conforms to TUPE regulations and other relevant employment legislation and good practice or ensuring the Separation policy approach is completed raising any key risks and issues to the bid team. Seeking guidance from HRM STT where required.
* Attend client sessions and workshops as required, obtaining sign off from HRM STT on the content and material to be used.
Your experience will include:
* Achieved modules within the CIPD framework of study.
* Background in HR operations, preferably gained within a commercial environment.
* Ability to influence key decision makers and to challenge where necessary.
* Good understanding of employment law, particularly with regard to TUPE.
* Experience of presenting in a clear and informative way and at all levels to large groups
* Project management skills.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to adapt these skills to accommodate different writing styles including report writing, responding to bid and divestment clarification questions and a wide range of employee communications.
* Able to understand different types of audiences needs and quickly build a strong rapport with stakeholders, engaging at all levels.
* Excellent analytical and literacy and numeracy skills and an eye for detail.
* Experience and willingness to be a mobile worker and frequently travel in the UK
If you can relate to the above skills and experience and are interested in working with a truly world class organisation, please grt in touch with your CV!
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy