Senior Recruitment Consultant - Technology
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Anonymous
Well you have now..
Cavendish Professionals keeps expanding and we are currently in search of an exceptional Senior Recruitment Consultant within the Technology sector who is looking for a very rewarding position in a professional, caring and fun working environment based in the heart of the City.
About the Role
* Working on roles within the Technology recruitment space - IT/ Cyber Security/ Software Development/ Block Chain/ AI
* Business development, account management and candidate sourcing - you'll be expected to set an example to new members of the team with consistent billing and great customer service to both clients and candidates.
* Working to achieve your own personal KPI's/targets and work as part of a team to reach company targets
* We encourage career progression for all Cavendish hires with attractive financial + professional incentive in place
* 2+ years' experience in working within Technology recruitment space
* Proven 360 recruitment experience
* Hunger for success and naturally competitive
* Strong attention to details
* Positive and proactive
* Resilient and tenacious
* Highly sociable and professional
About the company
Cavendish Professionals is a highly respected recruitment consultancy with the energy, expertise and professionalism to offer extensive job vacancies in a range of lucrative sectors in the UK and Internationally. Cavendish Professionals is an independent, family-run business, with a team of personable consultants whose aim is to get to know their clients and candidates well. Our team is diverse in skills and experience, with everyone bringing a unique talent. We believe in encouraging individuality.
What we offer
Our priority is to provide a great environment for our employees to enjoy working and developing their skills.
We offer our employees competitive packages, excellent benefits, and an attractive commission structure. We believe in rewarding and incentivising our people.
* Uncapped commission
* 23 days of annual leave + public holidays
* 1 day leave each year for your birthday
* 1 additional day of leave for each full year of service (up to 2 years)
* Gym Membership
* Weekly Fruit Delivery
* Weekly Friday drinks in the office, Monthly Happy Hours and quarterly fun activities such as ping pong, crazy golf, go karting etc
* Company iPhone
* Water bottles and travel mugs with company logo
* Pension Scheme
* Christmas and Summer Party
This is a great opportunity for career progression and to be a big part of a company that's growing.
If you got what it takes, please apply via link provided and send us your CV and Cover Letter today
Waters Barnes Associates