Experienced Recruitment Consultant
Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by Anonymous
The Role: Experienced Recruitment Consultant
• Join our team of training and learning recruitment specialists.
• If you've got a proven record of winning business on the phone, and are looking to make a strategic career move, we'd be interested in meeting with you.
• We firmly believe that time spent on the phone translates to revenue achieved; therefore these opportunities are certainly not for the phone-shy.
• What we seek to do is hire those with substance and that in-built instinct for sales and negotiation, and invest the time required into their development to transform them into a high-billing recruitment professional.
• We will also consider flexible working hours, including reduced office hours, and we would also like to hear from people who wish to be self-employed.
Essential Requirements: Experienced Recruitment Consultant
• The confidence to contact and interact with clients, and build fruitful relationships as a direct result
• Proven performance in phone-based sales
• Significant computer literacy
• Motivation, drive, determination and an objective oriented attitude to work
• Enjoying working in a fast-moving high-pressure environment
• Team focused work ethics and great problem-solving skills
• A strong desire to succeed, excel and reap the financial benefits.
The Employer: Experienced Recruitment Consultant
• It's us! GPRS has been established 12 years and is a multiple award-winning recruitment company specialising with the training sector. Investors in People Gold Accredited means that we have a robust induction and training programme and can demonstrate that we develop our staff to their full potential. We offer professional, recruitment industry qualifications after a qualifying period. GPRS is also one of only 0.5% of recruitment companies in the UK to be audited by the Recruitment & Employment Confederation. This means that quality is high on our agenda and this is reflected in the processes and systems we use, so attention to detail is of vital importance. GPRS is super busy, this means that hard work and dedication is an expectation from all members of staff and anyone joining GPRS must be prepared to be completely focused on their role and getting it right. If anyone joining our company wishes to progress to be a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, providing they have the right aptitude for this, GPRS will give them the chance to work towards it.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably, we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise
Hunter Selection Ltd