Learning & Development Partner
Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Anonymous
If so, we currently have a fantastic opportunity for an engaged and passionate Learning & Development Partner to join our People and Culture team in Nottingham! You will lead, embed and deliver the Learning and Development strategy and in return you will receive a competitive salary of £45,000 to £50,000 per annum plus benefits including company Car or Car allowance and 25 days holiday.
Here at SDL Group we deliver national coverage across the board, in surveying, financial services, auctions, property management, lettings and estate agency. In all areas, our revolutionary spirit has the customer at its heart. We thrive on doing what it takes to make customers' lives easier and better because they deserve more and we want to be the ones to wow them.
This position is a significant part of our ambitious growth programme, where we recognise the need to increase specialist learning and Development expertise.
As our Learning & Development Partner you will enhance our people performance, productivity and quality of work, developing new imaginative programs to fit our culture and business/commercial objectives.
Responsibilities of our Learning & Development Partner will include:
- Provide advisory support as subject matter expert on appropriate use of learning solutions
- Update and maintain learning records, and complete appropriate data reporting for stakeholder groups
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with external suppliers
- Design, oversee and facilitate a range of core training sessions and other events
- Work closely and proactively with stakeholders to advise on the best course of action for development needs
- Develop and implement the Apprenticeship strategy
What we're looking for in our Learning & Development Partner:
- Demonstrable experience of designing, delivering & facilitating learning workshops
- Experience of designing and delivering in-house L&D programs and workshops
- Experience of operating with a flexible approach
- Strong support skills to define development priorities that will support or resolve issues
- Excellent planning, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated with good interpersonal and verbal & written communication skills
- Strong planning, organising and implementation skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods for fast pace operational business.
- Working in an operational business (desirable)
- CIPD qualified (desirable)
- Qualified in psychometric instruments e.g. insights discovery, Thomas International and or Myers Briggs (desirable)
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our Learning & Development Partner then don't miss out - apply now
Hays Human Resources