Quality and Safety Compliance Engineer
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Anonymous
Location: Maldon, Essex
Salary: £32,000 - £38,000
Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
Managing all aspects of the Quality Assurance and Safety compliance, the Quality and Safety Compliance Engineer will be responsible for championing and supporting improvement initiatives and to ensure project managers follow correct framework and procedures within the quality management system. They will be working closely with both engineering and business managers to closely facilitate implementation of improvements across the business, with evaluating reports on progress, and data analysis on results to recommend solutions to overcome obstacles.
Conducting investigations where required, this role will also include ensuring effective and preventative actions are identified and implemented within the industry team. In addition to this, the Quality and Safety will also be responsible for a wide range of functions, such as interpersonal within the organisation, such as deploying persuasive language on experience staff to effectively and co-operatively restructure processes in line with new policies. While following the internal Audit Programme, the successful candidate will be experienced with planning of assigned audits and clear evidenced based report writing.
* HND In Electrical & Electronic Engineering (or Equivalent vocational certification)
* Quality Process Auditing to ISO 9001:2015
* Prior experience within Quality roles
* QA/QC Engineer level for 3 - 5 Years' experience
* Strong Communication skills - both Written and Verbal communication must be to a high level.
* Creativity and multi-tasking abilities.
* Proficient within Microsoft Office programs, incl. word, excel and outlook.
All applicants must be free to live and work in the UK without need of sponsorship, and all offers of employment will be subject to clearance. You may be required to travel to regional locations in the course of company business