HR People Relations Manager
Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Anonymous
We are currently seeking a highly-motivated and enthusiastic Human Resources specialist to join our team based at Milton Park, Oxfordshire. This is an exciting opportunity to manage and develop the UK HR Operations remit and advisory team. This role will be responsible for providing high quality operational HR services, including employee relations, performance management, compensation and reward.
* Manage the UK HR Employee Relations/Operations remit to deliver an excellent HR service to the business developing, reviewing, updating and maintaining HR business policies
* Manage the provision of appropriate HR support to managers in the business, allocating casework, projects and day to day HR tasks
* Responsible for the management of Compensation and Reward
* Manage salary and benefits benchmarking projects and processes to provide topical and relevant salary management information that informs compensation decisions and job role benchmarking
* Manage the delivery of the annual reward cycle working closely with the business managers and HR Business Partners
* Lead, performance manage, coach, mentor and develop the HR Advisor to ensure that an excellent HR service is delivered to the business at all times.
* Support in acquisitions and restructures
What we are looking for:
* Qualified CIPD member or working towards this qualification
* Have knowledge of current employment legislation and its application
* Strong generalist and practical experience
* Change management skills
* Excellent communication skills, oral, presenting and written
* Experience driving and delivering results
* Strong influencing skills across a variety of stakeholders
* Resilience and hands on approach
* Management experience
In return my client offers: a salary of between £45k and £50k plus a 10% annual bonus (based on personal performance), 25 days holiday per annum (plus 3 days for Christmas), a comprehensive benefits package and company pension scheme.
True Recruitment Solutions Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Henlee Resourcing & Consulting Ltd