Graduate Talent Attraction Administrator
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Anonymous
This is an urgent need. We therefore request you only apply if you are available on short notice or immediately.
* You will be responsible for organising and attending law fairs and university events.
* Work closely with career services to build relationships and promote events.
* Organise all recruitment programmes.
* Screen candidate applications across all recruitment programmes.
* Responsible for collating and managing all candidate paperwork.
* Support Graduate Development Executive with future trainees.
* Manage maintenance payments.
* Responsible for maintaining accurate systems and trackers.
* Updating internal documents and intranet.
* Project work.
* Experience in Graduate recruitment is a must
* Ideally experience attracting legal talent
* Excellent communicator
* Well presented
* Experience attending university fairs
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment