Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by Anonymous
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly organised and self-motivated individual to join a prestigious Recruitment Specialist within the Automotive Recruitment Sector, representing many blue chip companies.
Your role will be to provide essential administration support and recruitment assistance to the Recruitment Manager / Recruitment Consultants based in our lively office in Loughton, Essex.
Hours 8.30am : 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Salary OTE £40,000
The role: To be an enthusiastic team player, able to pick up routine tasks as well having a flexible approach to the various office/admin duties of the role. The position requires an abundance of common sense and the confidence to deal with the Recruitment Manager as well as supporting the Recruitment Consultants.
* Uploading job adverts onto external websites, search CV database sites, mailshots and social media channels for candidates and contact them regarding role
* Manage recruitment email inbox, forwarding emails and corresponding on behalf of the Recruitment Manager
* Answering calls from prospective candidates, screening phone calls on behalf of the Recruitment Manager, taking messages
* CV screening, CV shortlisting, sending rejection emails
* Conducting telephone interviews of shortlisted applicants, arrange interviews and assessment groups, obtain verbal references
* Manage time effectively, adhering to and exceeding all productivity targets
Behaviours and skills required:
* Administration, secretarial or personal assistant experience
* Extremely organised, able to multi-task with a fantastic memory and good attention to detail
* Exceptional communication skills (well spoken, well pronounced and articulate)
* Ability to meet and exceed all productivity targets, thriving in a pressurised fast paced environment
* Dedication and commitment with a desire to succeed
* Flexible attitude to working times - always work willing to work extra hours to ensure business needs are met (this may include some Saturdays as and when needed)
* The ability to problem solve and take accountability, remaining calm under pressure- IT literate and proficient in the use of the Internet, Social Media Channels, Microsoft Word and Excel (intermediate : advanced)
You will be provided with full training by the Recruitment Manager, and will receive ongoing technical and soft skills training. For the right person Theo Jones Recruitment will offer a competitive base salary with excellent benefits including a bonus opportunity.
If this sounds like th ideal role for you please click APPLY or email your CV quoting the job title.
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Panel Beater, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, Service Advisor, Bodyshop Estimator, Paint Sprayer, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Trade Parts Representative, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Rental Advisor, Car Valetor, Collection & Delivery Drivers,
Lots of Motor Trade Jobs throughout the South East including all London and all Essex postcodes. Call Us Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as Mercedes, Audi, BMW, VW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Saab, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen, Vauxhall, Nissan and many more