On Site Recruiter
Posted on Dec 9, 2018 by Anonymous
Are you driven by strong relationships and service delivery?
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, fast-moving environment where no two days are the same?
Randstad In-house Services, part of the Randstad group, specialises in providing bespoke workforce management solutions to support our clients in managing their flexible labour.
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our onsite recruitment team at Perkins (part of Caterpillar) based in Peterborough, where we are responsible for the recruitment and management of all their blue collar temporary labour.
Perkins is one of the world's leading providers of diesel and gas engines. They aim to set standards of engineering excellence, providing the most comprehensive range of innovative and reliable power solutions, tailored to meet the precise requirements of our customers.
This role encompasses both recruitment and worker management and may be of interest to anyone looking to start a career in internal recruitment or employment relations / HR.
As part of a high performing team of six, you will be responsible for:
* Volume blue collar light industrial recruitment.
* Building a pool of candidates to reduce time to fill.
* Advertising and pre-screening, ensuring candidate files are fully compliant with all relevant legislation.
* Running payroll as and when required.
* Managing all queries and complaints from your allocated areas, including health and safety investigations, and managing any allegations or concerns that are raised.
* Supporting and/or running assessment centres and training centres.
* Running worker inductions.
* Adhering to strict deadlines and SLAs.
* Monthly reporting to key stakeholders within the business.
To be successful in this role you will:
* Have strong customer services and admin experience.
* Be a self-starter who can learn and adapt quickly to a fast-moving environment.
* Enjoy working at a high pace.
* Know the commercial importance of working with tight deadlines and strong processes.
* Have excellent communication skills and capable of dealing with stakeholders at all levels.
* Possess the ability to work under pressure.
* Previous experience in temp recruitment is useful but not essential.
If you want to join the world's largest recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first class service to a key client then please do get in touch today!
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application
Fawkes & Reece