Head of Sales - Premium Hospitality Brand
Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by Anonymous
My client is recruiting for an enthusiastic Head of Sales to join this premium hospitality business in a central sales capacity overseeing multiple sites. If you are looking to take a step up from a site based Sales & Events role this is the opportunity for you!
As the Head of Sales you will be responsible for building relationships with corporate businesses, driving pre-booked and marketing activity at site through the site Sales Managers, and assisting in sales planning across the region.
I am looking for someone who has a real passion for the sales and events sector and experience in working across first-class operations The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of improving sales through proactive marketing and generation, and want to impart their knowledge on to the next generation of Sales Managers.
My client is one of the hottest brands in the UK! They emphasise quality, atmosphere and authentic experience.
Head of Sales - Premium Hospitality Brand - Role Responsibility
The Head of Sales will be responsible for managing the sales platform including clients and agents to drive new business and grow existing accounts supporting the Brand Director.
You will be responsible for:
* Growing the corporate and pre-booked side of the business across the London sites
* Mentoring and training the Sales Managers at each site with a view to increasing footfall and additional revenue
* Support in the launch of new openings through marketing activities
* Devise and develop sales plans for the wider group and assist with those for individual sites
* Report and measure pre-booked revenue KPI's back to the Brand Director
* Develop and review new systems and procedures across the Sales and Events operation
Head of Sales - Premium Hospitality Brand - The Ideal Candidate
You will have relevant sales experience within a similar role and within the hospitality sector.
You will have/be:
* Proven track record in field sales (preferably multi-site)
* Knowledge of the industry and sector market
* The ability to develop effective relationships with existing and new clients
* A confident presenter, communication, influencer and problem solver
* Excellent personal and presentation skills
* Able to demonstrate excellent management and interpersonal skills
* A strong negotiator
* Planning and organisational skills
* Present sales initiatives and have previously developed innovative sales and events strategies
* Want to work in a customer focused culture and deliver high levels of service
* An excellent brand ambassador, exhibiting all brand values
Detail2Recruitment acts as an employment agency in respect of this position. We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If your application is taken forward we will record your personal information and contact you to discuss the role. We may consider you for other relevant roles we have that we believe will be of interest to you. Your personal information will be held securely. For more information please refer to Detail2Recruitment website