Posted on Dec 18, 2018 by Anonymous
CV deadline: 5/12/18 (Email Removed) 1600
Dept: MOD HOCS DBS
We are looking for a DV cleared Risk Practitioner ideally with experience of the MOD/Defence sector & ARM.
There are positions at Portsmouth,Aldermaston & Abbey Wood - please advise your preference on application.
· Implement the risk framework.
· Maintain risk registers whilst ensuring the outcome of workshops and interviews is accurately reflected.
· Ensure that risks are kept up to date and that aggregated risks are identified and escalated where necessary including liaison with other Risk Practitioners.
· Development and review of Risk Management products and standard templates, work with managers to help identify, assess, manage, review, monitor, report and communicate key risks which could affect business aims and objectives.
· Complete tasks as defined by the delivery scorecard.
· Deliver on the risk management products: Risk Registers Bow Ties Issue Trees MARCI Heat Map Dashboards
Some travel to other PMOs maybe required.
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience of a Risk Practitioner to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please apply/contact me ASAP for the full job spec. Thank you