Cover supervisor Hastings
Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by Teaching Personnel Ltd
Teaching Personnel are currently seeking day-to-day cover supervisors and Long term cover supervisors. As a cover supervisor your role and responsibilities will include: - Covering lessons in the absence of the timetabled teacher.
- Supervising the delivery of the cover work by effectively communicating the work set to students.
- Ensuring the required resources needed in order to effectively deliver the covered lessons are available.
- Managing the behaviour of pupils whilst they are undertaking set work to ensure a positive learning environment.
- Responding to any questions from pupils about process and procedures.
- Dealing with any immediate problems or emergencies in accordance with school policy and procedures.
- Collecting completed work after lesson and returning it to the appropriate teacher.
- Reporting back as appropriate, using the school's standard procedures on the behaviour of pupils during the class, and any issues arising.
If you would like to be consider for this role, please send over your CV asap!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE E.n.g.l.i.s.h & M.a.t.h.s (A-C) or equivalent.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.