Supply Chain Administrator
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Reed Procurement & Supply Chain
Our client need someone to focus on building a continuously improving global vendor community that is part of an integrated and automated supply chain, which meets the requirement of their customers with competitive cost of supply.
Daily Tasks include:
• Action MRP Exception report and Due/Prom exceptions.
• Review PO overdues and 'less than' 5 day Net Changes.
• Action non-conformance issue. Identify root causes and provide solutions.
• Create plan to succeed for Manufacturing Cells in accordance with agreed plans as laid out by the Head of Purchasing &/or Manufacturing.
• Identify cause of and Action Material and Product shortages to ensure manufacturing offsets are maintained through corrective actions.
• Identify Cost Reduction opportunities and work with Supplier Development Managers to implement.
• Hold regular reviews with vendors and review Performance Monitors.
• Review vendor capacity vs. forecast.
• Stock Management including Excess, Turns, Safety Stocks and Planning BOMS.
• Recommend on make or buy decisions.
• Able to work under pressure and produce timely work.
• Able to respond positively to change and adapt to meet new challenges.
• Flexible and prepared to travel to suppliers as required.
• Confident approach towards chairing meetings, giving presentations and conduct training at suppliers.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business