Posted on Dec 19, 2018 by Stott and May
A dynamic online business is actively recruiting talent to join their Finance Team. A newly created opportunity has arisen within the business, they are looking for a Senior Accountant to work for this dynamic, growing company as they look to build on their strong partnerships.
You will play a key role in supporting the UK Financial Controller with all month end closing activities in compliance with company accounting policies. You will take ownership for the statutory reporting for all UK entities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Statutory reporting for all UK entities
- Work closely with key stakeholders including the FP&A and Business Partnering teams, Group reporting & Tax and Finance Systems as well as senior management to standardise reporting
- Identify opportunities for process improvements to further streamline accounting tasks, increase efficiency and shorten month end close calendar
- Coordinate and facilitate on Internal Control matters and prepare companies for Internal Control visits
- Oversee UK tax compliance and tax reviews
- Support the UK Financial Controller and Group Head of Finance Operations on ad hoc projects
It is essential that you are a qualified accountant, with experience in statutory accounting and tax. In return you will be a part of a dynamic, exciting company where you will be encouraged to develop and progress quickly within the business.