Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by Interserve Healthcare Group
About the role
We are looking for a Healthcare Recruitment Consultant to join our well established Healthcare team in our Birmingham office. You will need to have a strong sales background with excellent account management skills to maximise the already warm desk. You will be developing new business as well servicing existing clients and maximising our client base.
You will be an experienced Recruitment Consultant with a stable career with recent experience in recruitment and details of self-generated billings in a comparable sector however we will take on trainees who have a proven track record in telesales and/or healthcare sales. You must be comfortable engaging at all levels and capable of opening opportunities and securing long-term business relationships.
• Sales and new business development
• Recruitment and retention of client care staff
• Sourcing vacancies from clients and placing suitable staff
• Working to KPI's
• Building and maintaining relationships with clients and staff
• Collating staff availability
What we can offer you:
• A competitive salary which goes hand in hand with a monthly branch related bonus.
• Generous holiday allowance - 25 days per year + 8 bank holidays.
• Childcare Voucher scheme - this is open to all employees.
• Share scheme - a chance to purchase shares.
• Save scheme - the opportunity to save money.
• Pension scheme.
• Exclusive employee staff discounts on high street retailers with "MyInterserve".
Knowledge skills & experience:
- Previous healthcare recruitment experience beneficial
- Recruitment experience - essential
- Telesales experience - essential
- Experience working to KPI's
- Commercial in approach and understand factors that influence performance.
- Effectively communicate both verbally and in written form.
- Have good judgment and decision making skills.
- Ability to influence and develop relations with colleagues across the business, wider Interserve and customers to deliver relevant goals.
- Sales and or business development experience.
You will need to be self motivated and enthusiastic with a passion to deliver exceptional care and support. Ideally you will have experience of working in a similar role.
You will be required to embrace the company vision and values and SustainAbilities programme, promoting these with all internal and external customers.
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check (Disclosure and Barring Service) previously known as a CRB check (Criminal Records Bureau) once appointed.
About the company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all.
SW6 Associates Ltd
SW6 Associates Ltd