Posted on Dec 19, 2018 by Talent Finder
Location:Hereford, HR4 9QJ
Hours: Hours are Mon-Fri 9am-5pm with an hour lunch break unpaid / 35 hour paid week.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Our client is one of the UK's leading general insurance and financial services companies, meeting customers' needs for over 100 years.
In line with their continued success, our client is currently recruiting for an Office Manager. As an Office Manager within our client's small team, you will provide effective support to the Agents, through management and development of the people working within the Agency. Capable and organised, you will contribute to the delivery of excellent customer service, profitable growth and ensuring compliance with company and regulatory standards. You will also co-ordinate all sales activity, develop staff and get involved in special campaigns and projects along the way.
- Responsible for overall Agency compliance to ensure the FCA and company regulations are satisfied. This includes managing internal audits.
- Development of the sales team through coaching and training.
- Driving Sales through the management of CRM data and successfully managing sales campaigns.
- Experience of developing, leading, managing and motivating.
- Delivery of sales targets through others.
- Proven experience as an office manager, front officer or senior administration assistant.
- Strong People Management skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
- Creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements.
- Passion for delivering training and implementation of processes.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Organisational, problem solving and leadership skills
- Proven track record of successfully managing a team of individuals.
- IT skills including use of word, excel.
- Previous use of CRM
- 5 GSCE's Grade C or above
- Knowledge of financial services/previous experience of working in a regulated environment preferred.
- Certified CII desirable but not essential as full training provided.
You will be joining a company that considers all employees important and will be empowered and inspired to perform, offer opportunities to grow and your contributions will be both recognised and rewarded.
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, then send your CV by clicking the APPLY button.
Keywords: Office Manager, Office Management, General Office Manager, General Office Management, Office Administration Manager, Office Administration Management, Administration and PA, Admin, Administration
N F U Mutual