Digital Marketing Assistant
Posted on Dec 19, 2018 by Yachting Pages Media Group
Job Title: Digital Marketing Assistant
Reporting To: Website & Digital Marketing Manager
To receive, enter and process online and mobile app orders in the most efficient way possible, ensuring content is fully optimised, using SEO best practices where appropriate. To liaise with paying clients to complete orders, offering ongoing customer service support to update profiles, deliver a high-quality service and ensure clients get the most out of their advertising with Yachting Pages Media Group.
To collaboratively support the digital marketing team to manage the website and associated products, to ensure processes and systems run as smoothly as possible. To process website administration and statistical requests and to assist with lead and review generation and other ad hoc marketing tasks in busy periods.
The job holder will be enthusiastic and prepared to work from the ground up to gain experience with websites and digital marketing as part of an international media group.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
o Working closely with the Web team to process digital orders in a timely manner.
o Updating the CRM with booking information
o Understanding client businesses - to creatively write fully-optimised content to brand tone and style using websites or marketing information
o Uploading orders/banners onto the website/App CMS
o Where content is not available - Chasing listings and advertising copy from clients for inclusion on the website and/or mobile app
o Sending spec sheets to banner advertisers and approving design with the Website and Digital Marketing Manager
o Working with the production team to create client banners
o Wherever possible ensuring clients take advantage of all digital elements - images, video, brochure, opening hours, etc…
o Sending email confirmation once orders are published
o Offering account management assistance to ensure clients get the most out of their advertising and content is up to date
o Liaising with sales to provide return on investment [ROI] statistics
o Processing client downgrades and understanding reasons for non-renewals
- Presenting a highly professional image of Yachting Pages to all stakeholders, through verbal and written interactions.
- Contributing to and improving digital renewal rates.
- Working effectively with a broad range of Yachting Pages' clients, as well as marketing, design, sales, production and finance teams.
- Contributing to Yachting Pages productivity regularly by increasing expertise and efficiency.
- Where possible identifying and implementing new processes and procedures to increase workflow and minimise required resources.
- To be the expert on CMS/CRM systems in order to help administer website processes.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of web marketing techniques and emerging web technologies.
- Working flexibly and responding positively to changing business needs.
- Assisting with social media updates and tasks
- To help administer website processes, approving free listings and reviews and ensuring all content is up to standard
- To record and share organic web leads
- You will manage the administrative side of Yachtingpages.com processing sync sheets, managing the dashboard, linking CRM files to the website, sending client leads generated via the site to account managers, producing website expiry notifications, etc.
- Assist with client ROI reports
- Monitor online promotions
- Process and answer website enquiries
- Assist with digital client management
- Where possible identify and implement new processes and procedures to increase workflow and minimise required resources
- To work with clients to help generate reviews on Yachting Pages
- To communicate with all areas of the business about marketing achievements
- Present highly professional image of Yachting Pages to all stakeholders, through verbal and written interactions
- To support the marketing department, covering absences in the team and servicing ad hoc projects. This might include, but is not limited to, social media management, website administration, data cleansing, data segmentation, writing and publishing news, dealing with online enquiries, lead generation and updating marketing collateral.
- To pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role.
- Build strong working relations with your colleagues in all internal departments of the business
Bailey Jude Associates Limited
IDEX Consulting Ltd
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
Wisdom Recruitment Services Ltd